Obviously there are a LOT more books to add to this list. These were mentioned in the book and I will add more with a List.ly list very soon. For now, check out these books.
- The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload: Daniel J. Levitin: http://j.mp/1OJMwT5
- Mindful Work, David Gelles http://j.mp/1Ml6Do7
- Focus: The Hidden Driver of Excellence, Daniel Goleman http://j.mp/1YsRZSv
- Real Happiness at Work: Meditations for Accomplishment, Achievement, and Peace, Sharon Salzberg http://j.mp/1OoBEut
- Ted Rubin on #RonR http://j.mp/1V4xDKN
- Shareology: How Sharing is Powering the Human Economy http://j.mp/1L3BZx3
- 18 Minutes- Find Your Focus, Master Distraction and Get the Right Things Done http://j.mp/1LqU3oH
- Human to Human http://j.mp/1j2e1e5
- Youtility http://j.mp/1NXStwC
- Epic Content Marketing http://j.mp/1OhsYF3
Get the book
Have you gotten your copy of Mindful Social Marketing yet?
If not, slide over to Amazon now and get it!